The Write To Be Free! Project consists of all of the people who make and support the Write To Be Free! Knowledge Base Platform and Letter Writing System.
Our mission is to provide a flexible platform for digital publishing and collaboration.
Our mission is also to develop very pointed questions to ask government leaders and regular everyday bureaucrats.
We have designed Write To Be Free! so that we can help people to restore their freedoms.
We want people to use us for:
- Seriously attempting to learn how to restore the Republic
- Learing what happened to rob Americans of our true freedom
- Asking companies/governments about the lack of full disclosure
- Taking back the ultimate civil power that resides in every American
- Seeing the work of various authors as reference materials for writing
- Helping people to establish new government at every level
- Helping to establish American States and Nations Bank
- Putting to use all the research and cold hard facts
- Creating a new "non-BAR" law firm
The core values are:
Please help us to keep it going!
In our vision, we see:
- People publishing and collaborating in their communities and around the world
- Software that is free, secure, and high-quality
- A community that is enjoyable and rewarding to participate in
- People around the world using their preferred languages
- A project that acts autonomously
- A project that is socially responsible
- A project dedicated to maintaining the trust of its users
There are expected to be millions of users around the world and thousands of people who will contribute to the Write To Be Free! Project. They will be expected to work in three main groups: the Production Working Group, responsible for everything that goes into software and documentation; the Community Working Group, responsible for creating a nurturing the community; and Open Source Matters, the non profit organization responsible for managing legal, financial and organizational issues.
Write To Be Free! is a free and open source project, which uses the GNU General Public License version 2 or later.